Are you looking to rent or hire a photobooth in the Netherlands? Perhaps in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Eindhoven The Hague or Utrecht? Or perhaps some place else? No worries, whether it is for a wedding or a corporate event, we have got you covered to hire the right photobooth! Maybe you’re an expat and rather search in English than in Dutch, we’re here to help you.
Photobooths-huren.nl is the largest photobooth comparison site in the Netherlands, and has over 100 separate photobooth rental companies listed, with over 250+ different photobooths in the following categories:
- Photobooths in Volkswagen buses
- ‘Closed’ photobooths with walls and/or curtains
- ‘Open photobooths’ on a pole, pillar or standard
- GIF photobooths, including 3D GIF
- Video booth, including 360º video’s
- Greenscreen photobooths
- Magic mirror photobooths
- Mobile or roaming photographers
- Hashtag / Social media printers
We also have 2 type sof accessories:
- XL Marquee light letters with LED lightning
- (Social media) foto frames
Let us help you in finding the right photobooth for you to hire
First of all, you can ask us for advice as we are in daily contact with all the rental companies and know about their experience, quality, prices, availability, competences and possibilities. Simply whatsapp us at +31612750976 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to give us a bit more information in order for us to serve you better, you can also fill in the contact form below:
How to use this site to hire the photbooth of your preferences?
When you click here, you will find the shop page which showcases all the different photobooths that are available in the Netherlands, inlcuding prices. If you click on any profile you will be able to see more pictures, read more information (regrettably it’s in Dutch, but you can use Google translate to get the gist of it), and you can fill in a contact form. By using the contact form, you will request a quote and availability from the supplier directly. It is not a final booking yet!
In the shop there are a number of filters which you can use to filter through all photobooths.
The first filter is the type of photobooth you are looking for, which is basically the list we started this article with, i.e. videobooth, GIF booth, open booth, closed booth, greenscreen, video etc.
Then there are a few more filters which you can use:
- Next is ‘Style’ (‘Stijl’): which allows you to filter wood (‘hout’), Modern / Neutral (‘Modern / Neutraal’), Inflatable (‘Opblaasbaar’) and Vintage.
- The next one says ‘Printer’, which simply means whether the phootbooth directly prints the pictures or only gives them to you digitally afterwards. Click here for photobooths with printer and photobooths without printer.
- Next is ‘Assistance / host during your event‘ (‘Begeleiding tijdens feest’), where you can choose whether you need somebody from the photobooth rental company present during the event for assistance or not. ‘Geen begeleiding tijdens feest’ means no assistance during your event is given.
- ‘Huurperiode’ means ‘Rental duration’: some photobooths – especially those which come with a host – are for a limited time, typically 3 hours or 4 hours, although you can always extend another hour for a fee. The ones that come without assistence are somtimes rented out for a longer time, such as 6 hours or 8 hours, or even the entire day – 24 hours.
- Next is ‘Props’ Some photobooths come with sets of props to make your pictures even more fun. But not all, which is important to know, when you find props to be an essential part of the photobooth fun! Therefore this option filters out ‘photobooths with props‘ from the ‘photobooths without props‘.
- The very last filter is whether a photobooth hire company is delivering photobooths to each of The Netherlands 12 provinces or states. Most photobooth hire companies deliver throughout the Netherlands and virtually all photobooth rental companies definitely deliver in the most heavily urbanized part of the Netherlands, North-Holland, South-Holland and Utrecht, where most of the major cities, such as Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and Utrecht are located as well as numerous smaller ones.
Hope this helps and please do reach out to us if you have any questions and we can leverage our expertise and knowledge of the Dutch photobooth hire market on your behalf (no charges apply).
What type of photobooths are available in the Netherlands?
There are many different kinds of photobooths available in the Netherlands, below you will find the most common categories. Most of the photobooths are sold in packages, which means the price includes most of the things you are looking for, although sometimes travel expenses are not included as the vary between clients, based ont heir location. When this is the case, it makes sense to find a photobooth near your party venue, rather than across the country (even though the Netherlands is pretty small, those travel expenses still rack up and are better spend on something else 🙂
The ‘original’ (closed) photobooth
You can find many closed photobooths with either walls or curtains in which to hide for a few pictures! These typically come with assistance, but not always, which is great when you look for privacy! You will typically hire them from the photobooth hire companies for 3 or 4 hours (with host) or up to 24 hours (without a host). 24 hour rental simply means the photobooth is delivered a day in advance or picked up the day after the party has ended.
The ‘open’ photobooth
Even though it is still called a photobooth, the ‘camera on a pole or pillar / standard’ is not really a booth in the traditional sense. It is great if you want to have as many people as possible in front of a camera. Th ‘open photo booth‘ category is also where you will find cheap and affordable photobooths as many photobooth hire companies offer budget models. Some even come without a printer to really shave costs off the price and can be hired for as little as just below €200! For a simple budget option with a printer, expect to pay around €300 for a DIY (do-it-yourself) model and €350 – €400 for a more all-in package and better looks 🙂
The mirror photobooth
The magic mirror photobooth is relatively new on the scene and a great choice if you have seen the regular booths as more than just a few weddings already. They are large mirrors with a camera and printer hidden inside. The surface of the mirror is also a screen and allows you to write on it, which will get added to your pictures and prints! The mirror also shows funny animations and makes sure every shot is a funny one!
The Volkswagen photobooth bus
A classic in its own right! The Volkswagen photobooth bus is great for any vintage themed party! The volkswagen bus has a photobooth installed and works similar as a standard fotobooth. They look beautiful and are great for outdoor type events and are stars when it comes to attracting attention! A great choice for any type of outdoor wedding or corporate event which needs some serious marketing power!
The caravan photobooth
Probably unique in the Netherlands and definitely a very local type of photobooth: inside the caravan either a photographer or a photobooth is installed and takes pictures like a regular photobooth. The caravan photo booth is a nice addition for a festival or conference or other corporate event or open air event! We have several on the side in different regions of the Netherlands, which means one is always relatively near by!
Mobile or roaming photographers
A roaming photographer or event photographer is a great addition to your event and ensures nothing happens which isn’t recorded! The great thing is that most have a mobile printing station, which means the pictures will immediately be printed; some even print on magnet, how cool is that?
The GIF booth
Animated GIF’s or going viral all the time on social media like Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and it is easy to see why! They grab your attention and they’re funny! The GIF photobooth works by taking a number of shots in rapid succession: it then shows the shots in an infinite loop, which creates the illusion of movement as in a movie. The animated GIF photobooth is great for parties! There are now also 3D GIF photobooth in the Netherlands to hire and get the real bullet-time / Matrix effect on your party!
The greenscreen photobooth
With a greenscreen photobooth or mobile chromakey studio, you stand in front of a green screen, when your picture is taken. Afterwards, the computer automatically removes the green background and replaces it with any digital image of your choice, making it as if you are on the beach, on the moon, in a car, in a movie, a tropical island, or basically anything you can think of and have a picture of!
The photobooth without printer
You don;t care to much about having prints or you are lreally looking for a cheap photobooth because you are on a shoestring budget? There are photobooths without printer, which are the most affordable option you can find, with prices slightly below the €200! Typically this is an DIY option, which means without host or props, but you will receive afterwards all the pictures that were taken at your event digitally. Also, most of these booths are rented for the whole day / evening / night, which means no limitations regarding the number of people that can use the photobooth or the timing!
The Hashtag printer
With a hashtag printer, a printer takes all pictures it find on social media, such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook that are coupled to a unique #hashtag and prints them, ready for pick-up. This basically makes every smartphone into a photobooth with the benefit of having your pictures actually printed as a souvenir, instead of having themjust digital on your wall or timeline.
XL Marquee light letters with LED lightning
The Marquee letters with LED lightning have become increasingly populaur over the past few years, not just at weddings, but also company parties, expo’s, event marketing, birthdays and baby showers, gender reveal parties, birth celebrations and corporate campaigns.
(Social media) foto frames
Another great accessory to increase the photo fun are the picture frames or social media frames. Both the custom ones, as well as the ones that are inspired by various types of social media can be fully customised, for example with your (user)name, location, date, views, likes, comments, shares, profile picture, status update etc.